-40%

Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for Canon LP-E17

> Includes 2 LPE17 batteries and 1 dual USB charger for Canon EOS 77D, EOS 750D, EOS 760D, EOS 8000D, EOS M3, EOS M5, EOS M6, EOS Rebel T6i , EOS Rebel T6s, EOS Rebel T7i, Kiss X8i
> Battery features 7.2V, 1040mAh; Dual USB charger can be powered anywhere by minUSB or microUSB
> Batteries work with the original Canon camera (without a power display) and must be charged with Wasabi Power LPE17 charger; Charger works with the original Canon batteries

SKU: WP-KIT-BB-LPE17

Availability: In stock

*Orders placed after 12PM will be shipped the next day

RRP: RM0

Before: RM298

Special Price RM180

Details
Details

WASABI POWER BATTERY (2-PACK) AND DUAL CHARGER FOR CANON LP-E17

DETAILS

This Wasabi Power battery and charger kit includes 2 batteries for Canon LP-E17. All items include a 3-year Wasabi Power warranty.

Note: Wasabi Power LPE17 batteries are not decoded and must be charged with the Wasabi Power charger

Compatible with the following Canon models:
> EOS 77D
> EOS 750D
> EOS 760D
> EOS 8000D
> EOS M3
> EOS M5
> EOS M6
> EOS Rebel T6i
> EOS Rebel T6s
> EOS Rebel T7i
> Kiss X8i


FEATURES

> Includes 2 LPE17 batteries and 1 dual USB charger for Canon EOS 77D, EOS 750D, EOS 760D, EOS 8000D, EOS M3, EOS M5, EOS M6, EOS Rebel T6i , EOS Rebel T6s, EOS Rebel T7i, Kiss X8i
> Battery features 7.2V, 1040mAh; Dual USB charger can be powered anywhere by minUSB or microUSB
> Batteries work with the original Canon camera (without a power display) and must be charged with Wasabi Power LPE17 charger; Charger works with the original Canon batteries


WHAT'S IN THE BOX

> Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for Canon LP-E17

Additional Info
Additional Info
Accessories Type Battery with Charger
Brand Wasabi Power
Warranty Period 3 Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price No

Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for Canon LP-E17.

  • Price: RM180.00 - In stock
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for Canon LP-E17
How do you rate this product? *
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Value
Quality
Price
Tags
Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.